TLC believes that empowerment and choice are key elements to success …
Empowerment and Choice, Key Elements to Success
- We provide extensive training to staff who provide supports to preserve dignity, respect, and self-worth.
- We assist in building a circle of support and are committed to team building.
- We respect confidentiality and utilize systems of discretion in regards to support systems.
- We listen to our clients to ensure clear understanding of what his/her needs.
- We are sensitive and discreet when referring to outside services and resources.
- We empower our clients to enable them to make choices independently through their preferred lifestyles.
- We respect boundaries that each individual and their families establish within their family structures.
- We encourage friendships and family relationships.
“Tailored Living Choices was inspired by Tracey Louise Clark who taught me more than books about the challenges that face people with a dual diagnosis. Thank you Tracey, for showing me life through your eyes.”
Stacy Perez, LPT Clinical Director